Loading...

Next service
Sun 1st Oct, 10:30am

Our History


​We are a congregation of the Church of Scotland. The first services on the site of the church buildings, a half acre plot on the corner of Abinger Gardens and Ormidale Terrace, were conducted in October 1900. The church has been served by six ministers prior to the current minister.

Our Ministers

Robert Johnstone : 1904-1914

J Rossie Brown : 1915-1953

H G Budge : 1953-1964

George B C Sangster : 1964-1980

Clarence W Mugrave : 1980-2000

William Brown : 2000-2013

Keith Edwin Graham : 2014-present